That's right, in 8 days I will be a MRS. Kyle and I have dated for over five years and have been engaged for a year and four months! I am so blessed to be marrying Kyle!! He is a man that encourages me, makes me laugh and cry :) . He is the person God gave me and my forever love (can you tell I have been listening to wedding songs)! There are so many more things to share about our relationship, kyle, and the ways we have seen the Lord moving in our relationship (future posts).
I know the wedding is going to be a beautiful day of the Lord having Kyle and I become one and that I will be marrying my best friend, but if these things also happened I would be okay with it :)
I really don't want to cry, so I hope I'm laughing
Kyle is a dancing fool, so I'm sure this will happen :)
Kyle loves UK (our colors are Kentucky Blue and White). He would have loved to have these!!
Kyle would love it if we had a picture with a dog! But he has pateintly been waiting until we get married.
| {Here} Sadly all good things must come to an end :) Well bloggers I'm off to get married and enjoy a relaxing, fun honeymoon with my HUSBAND!! More posts to come of our DIY Wedding |


1 comment:
aww cute Jenn I am so happy for you!! God is great I know he is going to guide you both in every step that you take. I am so blessed to have you as a best friend and to be able to share this special day with you. I love you :)
PS. If i cry like a baby at your wedding you cant make fun of me for it haha deal?
Post a Comment