Friday, January 21, 2011

Our Shadow

Maybe we should have named our big pup Shadow, he always wants to be right where we are. For example, if I'm cooking or doing the dishes he will lay in the middle of the floor which makes it hard to get anything accomplished.  Also, I'm working on a valentine wreath for the door and he decided to start eating the yarn I was using, maybe he thought he was helping :) {I had to lure him with a treat to make him drop it}. Kyle is working on our basement and Bentley is no longer allowed down there because he is a dog vacuum cleaner and eats anything, literally {I woke up one morning to 7 screws/nails, a penny, and marble that Bentley had threw up {sorry for the vision} so needless to say he is banned from being down there {but surprisingly he was fine}!

I don't know what it is but I'm REALLY attached to Bentley...maybe it's because he's the first pet I have owned that I have taken sole responsibility for or because he keeps me company when Kyle is working. Not sure the exact reason but I really LOVE our pup {even when he is bad, which sometimes is pretty frequently}.


I guess he is not into organizing. He was my "helper" while I organized our computer room

No comments: