Little
girl you are growing up so fast! I remember when you were born how excited I
was to celebrate the holidays with you and I cannot believe it is here. Here is
what you have been up to during your 7 months of life.
Height: 28 inches
Weight:
20 pounds
ZzzzZzzz:
You’re still sleeping great! You get about 11-12 hours a night depending on
when you go to bed. You usually take your last bottle between 6:30-7:30 and
don’t usually cry very much when we put you to bed. There were a couple nights
where you cried a lot when I put you down. I let you play in your bouncer for
half an hour and that was just enough activity to get you tired and ready for
bed. We are so thankful that you sleep great other places and you sleep through
the night.
Happy
Thanksgiving: You had your first thanksgiving little one. Though you didn’t get
to try any of the delicious food Grandma made you still enjoyed your first
thanksgiving. Next year you will be able to feast and enjoy Daddy’s favorite
holiday J
Over
the river and through the Woods: Ava you experienced your first tree cutting
experience. It is one of Daddy’s favorite traditions to cut down a real
Christmas tree so we travel about an hour away to cut it down. The weather was
great for cutting down the tree, I actually got warm carrying you around. We
had to walk pretty far to get our tree but you never once fussed about being
carried for so long. You got hungry towards the end so I gave you a bottle and
the snow suit you were in wouldn’t let you bend your arms. It was so sad/funny
to see you trying to bend your arms to hold the bottle. I actually enjoyed
holding the bottle for you since I rarely get to do it anymore.
Tree Decorating: You “helped” us decorate our Christmas tree
after we cut it down. You stayed up long enough for us to get some cute picture
of you and then you were ready for bed. Next year you might be able to “help”
more J
Teeth: You have two teeth now! One night you were really fussy and we think that is
when your teeth came through. You look so cute with two little teeth on the
bottom.
Starting Traditions: We now started the tradition where we go somewhere with Mamaw and Papaw Jackson around Christmas. We had a great time at the Duke Train Display at the museum center.
Bouncer:
You LOVE your bouncer. Your face lights up when you’re in it and you bounce
like a crazy when you are in it. Sometimes you bounce so high and so much that
I think you could just bounce right out of it ;)
Eating:
You are still taking 6 ounces every 2-3 hours during the day. You have tried a
few new foods like carrots, green beans, bananas, and puffs. You are starting
to like the spoon more now. You usually give a funny face when we feed you but
you seem to try everything so far. You still like to feed yourself a bottle are
starting to learn how to put puffs in your mouth.
Ava every day you are
changing and becoming a beautiful little girl inside and out. Your laid back
personality and go with the flow attitude has been great with all the traveling
from house to house we do this time of year. Mommy and Daddy love you more than
we could ever describe!
No comments:
Post a Comment