Can you believe it is in the 70's? I LOVE it!
Tonight I will be going to Oak Hills for the Musical "Anything Goes". I will hopefully see Justine {an Oak Hills girl who I recently met and would love to get to know better}.
Saturday I will be spending time with Bentley {since it's so nice I think the park sounds like a good place. o fall leaves you make the trees pretty}.
I will also see my nephew since my Mom is watching him while my brother and sister-in-law celebrate 10 years {Happy Anniversary}. We will also be going to a wedding for one of Kyle's family friends {the mom use to babysit Kyle and his siblings}.
Sunday will be filled with resting, relaxing, and going to a baby shower to Celebrate Caleb Stecher {that Mike's family is throwing}. It will be fun to see his cute little face and to see him get showered with more gifts :)
Have a great one!



No comments:
Post a Comment