Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The time has come


Isn't he cute?! Today Kyle starts back to school for his Paramedic. I could not be more proud of Kyle for going back to school and getting this! He will have to learn lots of medical terms that make my head hurt just thinking about them, but I know he will do great! He may not always love his job {who does} but I really believe this is a profession the Lord called him to do. His ability to make people feel comfortable in moments of trauma or embarrassment and his ability to make them laugh helps him display some of the many gifts the Lord has blessed him with. He also works with many men and women who do not know the Lord and the way Kyle displays himself at work shows them that their is something more that he is living for.The Lord will help Kyle through this busy next year of studying, tests, clinicals, stress, etc. and that God will get all the Glory when next November Kyle takes the test and passes with flying colors {yes babe, I really believe you will do great!!}

Babe, thank you for wanting to get your Paramedic not only for personal reasons but also to help make more opportunities for us! I love you, will be praying for you, and am always cheering you on!

No comments: