Monday, February 14, 2011

{6}

It is hard to believe it's been half a year, time really has flown by! Since today is Valentine's Day I thougth I would share a little bit about love. I knew being married would change the way I think about love and the selflessness that comes along with being married to someone. I find myself still getting caught up in what is going on in my own world and not letting Kyle be part of it. Another thing that I have been learning about my love towards my husband is that it can sometimes be conditional and when I am like this I realize how much the Lords love is for me when he can love me unconditionally through whatever I am going through. I want to love Kyle unconditionally but my selfishness gets in the way of me wanting to love him for who he is. I have also been learning that loving Kyle means that we need to be on the same team. I find myself wanting to get mad at him because he is mad at me but instead I should want us to be on the same team and not against each other. These are just a few of the things I have been learning. My prayer is that when Kyle feels loved that he would know that it is coming from the Lord. The only person who can truly love him unconditionally for the man he is!



Happy six months my Valentine!

Thanks for being my best friend, supporter, back-bone, comedian, and love of my life

No comments: