{when I graduated from Cincy State two years ago}
Working full time and taking three/four nights classes a semester has been one of the hardest things I have done. College no longer became "fun" for me anymore when I had to balance work, school, YL, family time, cheerleading, etc. I am EXTREMELY happy I stuck with it but there were many times when I thought this day would never come. Now that it is here I am excited to spend my free time doing what I want to do and I WONT miss....
1. Paying for tuition/books
2. Going straight from work to school and not getting home til at least 10 PM
3. Homework on the weekends. I have missed out on lots of fun events due to homework
4. Teachers who make you write long papers just because they can
5. Classes that I will never use in my life
6. Stress of school.
7. Summer School. I will actually be able to enjoy the summer {for the past 3 years I have taken summer classes}
I am officially DONE.WITH.SCHOOL.FOREVER!! {insert hallelujah chorus}
Dear Lord
Thanks for getting me through a long, tiresome road of getting my Bachelor degree. In all honesty, I probably did always show your love, patience, goodness with my teacher all the timeat school like you showed to me these last two years. I KNOW that you are what got me through this time. There were many times when I hated missing out on fun events due to school or I got really stressed out and the thought of quitting crossed my mind. You gave me the support of a great husband, family, and friends to help me get to the finish line! Thank you for creating me to be determined and to never give up on myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment