It's no surprise that I LOVE Weddings. I love going to weddings, seeing beautiful venues and dresses, being inspired by the decorations, dancing with Kyle, and catching up with friends. So it would not be surprising that I watched some of the Royal Wedding today. I have not been glued to the tv the weeks before the wedding but today I wanted to see it. I wanted to see her beautiful dress{which I LOVED, I knew having a lace dress was "in" ;)}, see how the church was decorated, and see what people wore to a Royal Wedding.
I think Kate seems classy, down-to-earth, and is very refreshing in a society that tells little girls and women that they need to have the "perfect body", an "in" hair style, to party and act wild to have friends, wear scandalous clothes to get noticed, and having more is always better. For someone who just became royalty, I think the way Kate looks on her wedding day is a great example for women. She looks like herself and does not seem to be conforming to how society tells her to act or look.


No comments:
Post a Comment