Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Indoor Pool?


I wish our indoor pool looked like this! Beautiful, flawless, clean, with plants all around. Instead, the indoor pool I'm referring to in our house is our basement that keeps flooding :( It gets filled with dirt, water ankle high or more, and takes forever to get dry. Kyles hard work in refinishing our basement is now getting slightly ruined because of all the rain we have been having. Some positives about the whole situation are that we are working on the leaks now and at least we are finding out this problem now instead of the basement being finished, thanks Lord! Also none of Kyle's UK stuff was ruined by the water and we have moved practically everything out of the basement to prevent it ruining anything.  I'm not trying to complain but having our basement/garage have water in it three times and counting is no longer fun. The clean up process is long and tedious{I have a great husband who has done most of the clean up!!}


So if you visit I hope our indoor pool is gone when you come :)

No comments: