Friday, May 6, 2011

A lot can change in a year

A year ago I was leading at Wyoming High School with Ed &Theresa {with Tyler}, Matt, James, Ian & Allie, & Danielle.


Now Team Wyoming has Ed & Theresa {with Tyler and baby Alex}, Jenelle and Sam {sorry no picture}

Team Oak Hills was Mike, Allison, Beth, Derek, & Kyle 

Now Team Oak Hills is Me, Derek, Kyle, & Matt
I want to look back and see how the Lord has been working in the ministry of YL in our area. God calls people to other ministries and it is always sad to see them leave but encouraging to see them go where the Lord calls them.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11



**I meant to post this a long time ago {like when new leaders got placed in February} but better late than never :)

No comments: