Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reason 1,100,088 Why I Love Kyle

It is a known fact that Kyle LOVES music. On a typical warm day you will see a black F-150 on the streets of Cincinnati with the windows down, sun roof open, and Kyle jammin to his music. Right now he is in a country phase, his southern accent is funny sometimes :). Kyle is so funny to drive behind because he is out-of-control with his singing. His hands are out the window, banging on fake drums, singing at the top of his lungs{sometimes} all while going down the highway! Now I have always known this about Kyle and it is one of the things I love about him but recently he has been cracking me up with not remembering the lines to songs. He is usually great about knowing all the words, but he has lost his mojo a little bit and is forgetting the words more than usual{especially to older songs}. I love it when he starts singing, messes up the words, and then looks at me to see if I noticed. I instantly start laughing because he will be so into a song and then say the wrong words :) Needless to say, our car rides are interesting!

Here are some photos of Kyle singing & dancing to me at our wedding before he took off my garter



Thanks for making me always laugh husband!

No comments: