Friday, July 15, 2011

{11}

It is hard to believe we have almost been married for a year! One of the best thing about being married for me is having a partner to do life with. What I have seen in our marriage is that it provides someone in my life that I can lean on when something happens that I never expected or I experience great joy I know that Kyle will be right there beside me through it all. It may not always seem that way when our schedules are filled with many things and we do not always have time for us to be with one another but I know that Kyle reallys does cherish me as his wife and to see his heart for people is truly a blessing. I am excited to see where God takes us on this adventure of life. I am really glad I get to do this journey with you babe!


Happy 11 months babe!!

No comments: