Have you ever had one of these?
Kyle and I had never had a massage until this past Saturday. I found a great deal on
CincySavers that you could get a full body massage for one hour for $25! Kyle had been wanting to get one for awhile and with this great deal we could not pass it up. Kyle and I were able to get a couples massage which was nice but the whole time I wanted to laugh. The atmosphere was very quiet and no one talked {since they probably wanted you to relax :)} but the whole time all I could think about was Kyle doing something silly and me bursting out laughing. The only thing I did not like was having the oil all over me when I left. It felt sticky once someone was not massaging you anymore :) Kyle loved the massage and will probably want to do it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment