Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"Shine Bright Like a Diamond"

On December 30th Timmy and Sarah got engaged!! It was so fun to hear Timmy planning the many possibilities of how he was going to propose to Sarah and she had no idea that it was going to happen. After Timmy proposed some of their family and friends were at Sarah's parents to celebrate their big moment. I had the honor of helping Sarah's family decorate the house for the newly engaged couple. Here are some pics {all stolen from Sarah's facebook :)}

Timmy proposed at Mitchell Memorial Park





Cookies made by a family friend of the Hardtke's


Her rock!

The decorations, all inspired by Pinterest :) 


I made about 7 hearts with important events from Timmy and Sarah's relationship

Group Shot

Timmy and Sarah we are so excited for you! It is truly a gift to be married to your best friend and I can't wait to see where the Lord leads you. Your friendship with us is truly priceless and something that we treasure. We can't wait until June 2014!!



No comments: