After Ava was born I asked Sarah to drive me to an appointment for Ava and Sarah surprised me with a cute little box that had a delicious cupcake in it and asked me to be part of her and Timmy's wedding! I could not be more honored to be part of the wedding and Kyle and I are so thankful to have them in our family's life. Kyle is Timmy's best man and it is so fun when we get to spend time with Timmy and Sarah. They are so easy going and it is an absolute joy to spend time with them. God is doing awesome things in their lives and I am so thankful that we get to see first hand all he is doing.
I cannot wait to make all kinds of pinterest ideas for the wedding and enjoy all the wedding festivities that will be happening in this next year.
Only 364 days left until Timmy and Sarah are Mr. and Mrs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment