Friday, September 3, 2010

Ka-Bom

It's here again friends....the weekend! It seems like my weekends lately have been jammed full of fun events {which is fine with me as long as it's not full with school}

This weekend I will be making the decorations for Carrie's Baby shower next weekend {excited to share my the ideas that I stole was inspired by :)} I will also be trying to make these bad boys.....



My friends Ashley and Leah are coming up from lexington {extra special treat!!} We will be traveling to this store to finds all kinds of goodies. I always tell Ashley "I am showing you the ways of the world" when I introduce her to a store she has never heard of or seen {another example of this is introducing her to Forever 21, we will also make a stop there :)}


The weekend will also be filled with these




As most people know I LOVE FIREWORKS!! {confession.. I always thought it would be cool if  Kyle proposed to me by spelling my name in fireworks!! he did something even better that I will cherish forever!} The WEBN fireworks are on Sunday: good seats, great friends and fireworks what more could a girl ask for :)

Monday=NO WORK
Sadly this day will be spent doing hw but a plus is I can sleep in with this guy :)



Have a great one, enjoy the three day weekend!!

1 comment:

BritMarie said...

Jenny let me know how those cupcakes turn out if they turn out good I would love if you showed me how to make them!! love ya!