Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My side is already hurting....

I can hardly contain my excitement for tonight's show line up!!! I usually don't get home from school until ten at night and by that time I just want to go to bed, but I was introduced to Modern Family by Connie and Timmy {kyles madre and brother, who are also going to DVR my shows for me :)}. Wednesday nights are now my favorite TV show night of the week! I love the week of my birthday because all of the shows are new again {special treat}.

Dear Wednesday Nights on ABC

You bring joy to my little heart by providing me with good ole humor {not filled with sexual content, people tearing each other down, or vulgar language}. I can hardly wait to see where this 24 episode journey will take us...I don't know if my side and stomach can handle it :) Sadly you will be DVR due to school but don't be sad...it just means I can watch you over and over again!!

{The Middle}


{Modern Family}


No comments: