On our honeymoon we got to listen to this funny guy for part of the trip on Kyle's ipod {not always the most appropriate but some things he talks about are just too funny}
Kyle was cracking up as we listened to Larry the cable guy crack one joke after the other. Kyle and I have a different sense of humor, so he was dying laughing and I would look at him and wonder what was sooo funny :)
Larry was talking about his wife cutting coupons and when they got to the check-out she would whip out her coupon book. Larry's wife would brag that she saved them $1.50 by using all of her coupons, Larry's response "well book the cruise" {we both thought this joke was funny, obviously larry tells it more in depth and better than me :)}
So Kyle and I were at Target exchanging some wedding gifts and buying more gifts for the house. Once all the exchaning/buying was done we had a gift card for .50. I told Kyle "just throw it away" His repsonse "No, we can use it" {Really? we can USE it, it's less than a dollar...we will probably lose it} I looked at him with a serious face and said "well book the cruise" {instant laughter}
i LOVE when I Kyle and I laugh together and I like that sometimes kyle thinks I'm funny {kyle def. more funny than I am any day} So thanks babe for making me laugh and always putting a smile on my face by making me think I'm funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment