Friday, November 5, 2010

Who will give me $10, $10, do I hear $15?

That's right...I'm going to my first AUCTION! My madre, Connie {Kyle's madre}, and I are going to an auction really close to where we live. I'm really excited to hopefully find a great deal or treasure :) I have been wanting to go to an auction for a really long time, I might become really giddy if I actually win something I bid on! {hopefully the man selling the items voice will not become annoying by the end of the night}



Saturday I am going to be hanging out with Brittany. It's really sad but I have not seen her since the wedding and we live probably 20 min away from each other!! It will be great to catch up with a bestie {I stole this term from you Jen}.

{brit is on the end}

Sunday I will FINALLY be putting up wedding pictures on Facebook{this is for you Leah}, visiting with  mine and Kyle's family, and relaxing at home :)

Have a great one!

1 comment:

Jen said...

oh you sweet girl...i did not invent the term bestie but i appreciate the shout out. i love you and miss you and it looks like you have an awfully fun weekend ahead of you!

can't wait to see what you nab at the auction!