Thursday, June 30, 2011

Celebrating Lyle Arthur {the details}

The decorations

Can you tell anything different about these streamers? They are ruffled and two colors! The idea came from here. They took longer than I thought {since I'm not very good at sewing} but looked really cool. Not sure I will do them again though :)

The monkeys hanging from the streamers {and the other cut outs} came from my friend Theresa's cricut {she always tells me I should get one, but then I would not have any excuse to stop by ;)}

The banner said Lyle Arthur. You can download it here

The Food

Strawberries stuffed with cheesecake! These were AMAZING! Super easy too. I did not have the tool she uses so I just cut the strawberries with a knife

These were suppose to be lions and monkeys. They were suppose to look like these {Jen they were harder than they looked :)} but we tried our best 

O how I love stripped straws now! They raised the price a little since my friend Jen bought them {now 8 cents a piece :)} but they are still a killer deal. Thanks for sharing Jen!!

The Games

 I love games that are sentimental. Kyle's answers were priceless, the Campbell's love UC and the Crofford's love UK.


The Favors



Ryan loves Star Wars so when I saw this cute idea I knew I had to do it.

The Gifts



I used this tutorial and this one for these cute onesies! Since I am not very experienced in sewing, I sewed some of them {well really Connie did it :)} and then ironed on the other ones.

This idea came from here. I cut the letters out of UC fabric {1/8 yard would be plenty} and then glued them onto grey card stock paper, it turned out better than I thought :)

No comments: