Thursday, October 27, 2011

Do Not Lose Heart


"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day"  
2 Corinthians 4:16

This verse describes my season in life right now. I do not want to lose heart when work, life, my marriage, YL, etc. do not go how I planned or do not understand what the Lord has planned. I am holding close to God's word that he will never leave me or forsake me, never give me anything I can not handle, I am his beloved, he is my deliverer from all that hold me captive, he loves me. The Lord is renewing me day by day to hang in there and to keep trusting that he will provide all my needs {more than I could even imagine}. He has placed wonderful people in my life to help me keep listening to his truth :)

No comments: