We celebrated Brittany's last few days as a single lady shopping at
Easton Town Center in Columbus a couple weekends ago. We had a great time shopping, eating, shopping, eating...you get the idea :) Easton is an outdoor shopping area that was one of the biggest I had ever seen. They had the biggest Forever 21 I had ever been to and stores like Pandora, Lego, and Puma that I don't ever see at the malls back home. We ate lunch at
California Pizza Kitchen and had dinner at
Bon Vie. We ate dinner around 8:30 and when I eat late I never feel very good so I opted for dessert. The waitress described to me the dessert and in my head I thought it was going to be really big {like most restaurant desserts are} but this one came out in a little espresso glass and was itty bitty. I was the talk of the dinner table after that, everyone kept asking me if I was full :) Enjoy some pictures from the trip.
Some of us before we left
Pretty picture for taking it at a rest area :)
We decided to do some photos to make the 2 hour drive go by faster
They had this at the mall
We had to wait a loooong time at Victoria's Secret for Brit :)
This is what happens when your camera does not like you
Me and the Bride-to-be
No comments:
Post a Comment