Monday, October 17, 2011

Look Who's 1

On October 9th our sweet nephew Caleb turned ONE! Carrie {Caleb's mommy and my SIL} wanted to do a Red's Baseball theme party and I helped her come up with ideas and decorations for the party. The party was too cute and the little guy seemed like he had such a great time. Enjoy some pictures from the party.

I made this onesie for the birthday boy. I am becoming a pro at ironing on designs that I make from fabric :) My sewing is still not up to par.

Some of the signs for the party I made

Peanuts and cracker jacks anyone?

Carrie may think she is not "crafty" but look at this cute timeline she made of Caleb this past year


Caleb's Aunt Anna made his cake. She truly is talented and it was AWESOME!

Anna is in Med School right now but she should also be a part-time cake maker. She is crazy good!


Happy Birthday Caleb!
Uncle Kyle and Aunt Jenny love you very much!

No comments: