Our table setup
I love that someone came up with a cute way to dress up a paper plate
My house. These houses were so tiny it was hard to decorate the sides, so the roof got the most attention for my house.
Carrie's house...this one gave us a lot of laughs throughout the night. Her icing was really runny so by the time she was done it looked like a bloody gingerbread house. But the sprinkles on the roof give it the feel of not so creepy, right?
Eric's house, please note the little trees on his roof he made. We were all impressed with this gingerbread house making skills.
Tiff's house. Tiff had lots of fun eating the icing while making her house :) Sadly this cute house fell apart when she was leaving my house
I'm really glad I got to do this and I'm sure next year pinterest will inspire me to throw another party :)
No comments:
Post a Comment