Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's that time of year...

It's time for family Christmas cards! Kyle's family always does photo Christmas cards and it is a tradition that we have been doing with our small family. About a month ago we got our pictures taken at Mt Echo park. I saw a deal on cincysavers.com for one hour of photography for $25, I did not want to pass up this deal so I bought one for me and Carrie so that we could get pictures taken by a pro this year. For our photo session I wanted pictures of Kyle and I celebrating our one year but also some with Bentley for Christmas cards and for the house. I won't mention the photographer because Carrie and I both were not really satisfied with our pictures. The positives are that we did not have to pay a lot, he gave us all the pictures that he took, he let me use all the props that I had brought, and edited some of them. The negatives were it took three weeks to get our pictures back, I thought his attire for the session was not professional {he showed up in sweat pants and a t-shirt}, and the photos were okay. It was cool to try out a photographer that was really reasonable but I will probably not pay to get our pictures taken again for a Christmas card :)

Here are some of the good ones...most of the pictures with props were inspired by pinterest.










We love playing with our pup!








Here are some of the ones that were not so flattering/hard to have a dog in your picture when all he wants to do is chase squirrels/weird posing/bad ones



Hear no evil, see no evil?...not really sure why we look like this :)

Kyle and I are not good with the serious look

Awkward hand holding

The photographer had kyle act like he was posing...I told him we were celebrating one year of marriage

Again..we are not the type of people that can pull off a "look deeply into ones another eyes" photo

Weird posing
 
"Gently" wanting Bentley to look a certain way :)

Here is the one that will be coming to your mailbox soon


No comments: