Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reflecting

I wanted to look back and reflect on some of the things the Lord has done in our life this year. I am not always good at remembering things and always have to write it down or I will forget. Here are some of the things the Lord has provided for us/has helped us get through when they were really tough and some of the joyful moments he has given us.

-Kyle and I both finished school. I have my Bachelor's and Kyle finished paramedic school
-We celebrated one year of marriage
-I have had 4 interviews for different jobs this past year {no new job yet, but I know the Lord has something great for me} and Kyle is in the interviewing process to work at a fire department he would LOVE to work for.
-Leading YL at Taylor
-Building relationship with our friends at Taylor and having a great team for support
-Taking a much needed vacation to Carolina Beach {Hurricane Irene couldn't keep us away and the Lord made everything work out for us to have a great trip!}
-Getting to spend time with our families
-Kyle and I have learned more about each other, what we want our marriage to be, and things we want to work on {and having sweet reminders of our love along the way}
-Having Bentley provide us with constant entertainment and to keep us working on our patience :)
-Clinging to God's word when times have felt hard and overwhelming

Here is the verse we are taking into 2012:

Psalm 111:7 "The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy"

No comments: