Monday, January 30, 2012

Hey Good Lookin

I'm not sure when my blog became all about cooking and baking but when I can't do anything outside because of the cold weather I have decided to stick with my goal of making one new thing every week.

I made three cheese pasta which was really good but Kyle said I should have added chicken to go with it, live and learn :) Kyle doesn't think it is a meal without meat and I thought the pasta and cheese were enough to fill me up :)  I also made chicken lasagna roll ups, these did have meat {which made Kyle happy} but the lasagna noodles got hard for some reason.

Now to my favorite things to make...desserts. I made these simple sugar cookies and put them on a paper plate I decorated with ribbon. I also made these delicious brownie and strawberry cake cupcakes, they were so good and super easy. I love it when desserts turn out the way they are suppose to :)

That's all that has been cookin in my kitchen lately!

No comments: