Over the weekend our pup made a new friend. Our friends Brittany and David just got a precious little maltese puppy named Theo. I was a little apprehensive of Bentley meeting Theo at first since Theo is only eight weeks old and weighs one pound and Bentley is eighty five pounds. Bentley loves little dogs so I did not think he would not love Theo but I was worried he would accidently step on him and hurt him. Well I worried for no reason, Bentley was great! He sniffed
violated poor Theo the whole time he was there but he was really good with him and after awhile was more into his bone than little Theo.
Theo looks like he could be Bentley's puppy. It was so fun they looked alike.
Poor Theo looks scared to death. He warmed up to Bentley after he realized the giant dog was not going to hurt him :)
Theo is the same size as Bentley's bone. He kinda looks like he could be one of Bentley's stuffed animals on the floor :)
Bentley and Theo are going to be best buds!
No comments:
Post a Comment