Friday, February 10, 2012

Helping to Bring Home Baby Kersey

This past weekend I went to Lexington to hang out with some besties, Ashley and Leah, but also go to a fundraiser to Bring Home Baby Kersey. My sweet bible study leader, Sarah, from EKU is adopting a baby from Euthopia.I love any excuse to get dressed up and when it is for a good cause it makes it even better.

Before the fundraiser I got to relax, catch up, and laugh with my sweet friends. Ashley and I may have wasted some of our brain cells watching hours of the Kardashians but when it's raining the best idea is to watch people lives on TV and be thankful my life is not followed by cameras :)

Here are some pictures from the fundraiser.

Ashley, Me, Leah

Me and Kim {who was in my bible study}


The pretty venue

1 comment:

La Resa's Blog said...

Jenny, I love your dress!