Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Addicted and I just can't get enough

It's a known fact that I like trying new recipes but the hard part is having an event to go to that people will be able to eat the sweet treats I make. Since Kyle does not like sweets and I don't need to eat 24 cupcakes all by myself I have used YL as my way to try new things and high school kids will eat anything if it's free ;) I made these cupcakes and they were actually pretty good. I'm not sure if they are really 100 calories each but I'll go with it.

                                             *******************

One of my favorite sites to check out daily is Money Saving Mom. I may not be a mom but I love saving money and this site offers all kinds of deals for great stores and shows you how you can use coupons to get cheap stuff. I especially like it for the free samples that they show. I have just started to get some of the free samples I registered for and it's fun to get something in the mail that I can try. I have gotten free things like magazines, detergent, face wash, coffee, and many other things that will be a surprise to me when they show up in my mailbox and I forget that I signed up to get a free one. Even if I don't want the free item I know I can give it to someone I know that likes it, if it's free why not try it out :)

                                          ********************

My friend Sarah turned 21 this weekend and I made her a cute vase to get her ready for her soon-to-be classroom. Sarah will be a Senior next year at Miami and she is will be a Miss Math Teacher before she knows it :) Here is the final product


{inspiration came from here}

No comments: