We walked passed wall street
It was off to WICKED! Connie hooked us up with great seats, we were literally in the second row! The show was amazing and our seats just added to the whole experience. I had never been to a major production so I felt super spoiled that I got to see Wicked in New York for my first one! We got to see all the expressions on the actors faces, we were so close we even saw when the actors spit or if sweat came from their faces. It was an awesome production from the costumes, set, and actors....thanks again Connie for one of the best surprises!
{not sure why my pics. would turn}
{the person to the right in the picture is where our seats were :)}
We also visited the memorial they have in Jersey City where our hotel was for the victims of 9/11 that died from that city.
No comments:
Post a Comment