This month we celebrated my birthday, we were both sick, and I was super consumed with school. Kyle always does a great job surprising me for my birthday! I love that he never lets me know what he bought me and likes to tease me by telling me he has no idea what he should get me and to just tell him what to buy. My response "You will figure it out. You have known me for how long...I'm sure you will come up with something" This year was no let down, he got me real diamond earring {no more claire, make my ears itch and sore fake diamond earrings for me} I was SHOCKED! We once had a conversation about him buying me earring it went like this:
Kyle: Jenny do you know how much diamond earrings cost?!
Jenny: No, I would just like some so my ears won't get infected anymore.
Kyle: They are EXPENSIVE, more than the journey necklace and I told you I'm not buying you jewelery anymore because you lose it {this is not true, but the story will be shared another time :)}
Jenny: I had no idea they were soo expensive! {In my head I thought I would never get them because they were so expensive and Kyle usually does not do things he says he's not going to}
But here they are {i'll put up a pic. soon of the bling on my ears}

We were also sick this past month. I had a good ole cold: sore throat, cough, runny nose, etc. Kyle had a major headache and woke up in the middle of the night with the room spinning and feeling really dizzy. They both did not last for more than a few days but it was different living with each other being sick. We have been sick while we were dating but we would leave each other houses early or not come over when we were sick. But now that we live in the same place our only choice was to be with each other when we were sick. Kyle was working the day I was sick and honestly the only place I wanted to be was my bedroom at my parents house and for my mommy to take care of me. I did not go to my parents but I was tempted. When Kyle was sick he texted his mom and told her about being sick. It's really funny to me that we still want our mom's to take care of us! It is something that we are going to have to work on, being unselfish and relying on each other and not others to take care of us. I'm sure as time goes on we will not call our moms first but it's hard when they have taken care of us for so long.
Update: My sleepy little eyes have gotten better, sharing a bed has become easier!! We only wake up once a night now usually instead of two or three times :)
Happy Two Months Babe! Thanks for loving me when I'm mean, snippy, and not having a good hair day ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment