Friday, October 8, 2010

A weekend filled with R's

1. Rest and Relax. I am finally done with my awful Thursday class {you won't hear me complain talk about that class anymore :)} I plan on doing none of my other homework {a rebel I know ;)} and hopefully taking a nap or just relaxing on the couch for a little bit {maybe with my hubby :)}

{i hope bentley wants to chill with me like this dog is doing, except he'll be on the floor...sorry bud the couch is for me}


2. Relationships. School work has taken up a lot of my time lately so this weekend I finally have time to hang out with some of my friends {sorry I have not been able to lately!!}

I am going to hang out with my sister-in-law and super pregnant, really to pop any minute friend Carrie!

{O friend it feels like a long time since it has been just me and you hanging out...I'm really EXCITED for this}

3. Rainbow Cupcakes. Saturday I am going to help my friend Theresa. Fun Fact: Theresa was my YL leader, we led together for 2 years at Wyoming High School and she was the reader in our wedding. I have gotten closer to Theresa over these past couple of years and now I do not get to see her as often since we lead at different schools. I will be helping her make rainbow cupcakes her for son's, Tyler, 2nd birthday party{he's super cute and growing up so fast :)}.


4. Running. Since my weekends have mostly been filled with hw I want to buy some items for our house with the gift cards we still have from the wedding. Some couch covers or sweeper may be added to our household :)

Have a great weekend!


No comments: