Petey has decided to give us a very unique, super meaningful, thoughtful wedding gift! Since we came back from our honeymoon Petey talked about his plan and we picked a weekend. I have known about this for almost TWO MONTHS and have not let out one little peep to Kyle.
This is his gift: For the past two years Kyle and Petey have gone on a golf trip the first weekend of August but with the wedding this year they decided not to. Petey is going to take Kyle on a mini golf trip this weekend so they can go on their golf trip this year, thoughtful right! {Fun Fact: This is the second time Petey and I have planned a secret golf trip for him and Kyle} As for my part of our gift, Petey gave me money so I could go visit these two friends!! Meet Ashley and Leah, my friends from the south :), with their southern accents, who I met at EKU and were two of my bridesmaid.
I am going to hang out with these two friends, laugh a lot, make delicious food, laugh some more and go to Keeneland.
I'm sure Kyle will be really surprised when he finds out tonight! Have a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment