Tuesday, June 14, 2011

{10}

This time last year we were busy finalizing the details of our wedding. I will busy doing DIY projects for the wedding and Kyle was painting our house. I was probably a little stressed about getting all the neat DIY ideas I had seen completed but it all worked out great and I could not have been more pleased. I'm sure I told my mom a bunch of times I never want to have an event this big again :) We have been praying through decisions in marriage like we never have before. For example, after reading this book I thought it would be a good idea to pray about where we should go on vacation for our Anniversary. After praying and searching God gave us this great condo. It has everything we were looking for and is a great price. I'll admit praying is not always the first thing I do when a situation arises, I usually try to think of a solution myself first but we are starting to let God have control of all the aspects of our marriage. All the Glory to him, who provides for us in amazing ways!

Happy Ten Months Babe!

No comments: