Thursday, June 30, 2011

We did it

Kyle and I played indoor soccer together
Here are some things you should know about our team

**It was a team full of Skyline employees or people that they hang out with {a few regulars from the Wyoming Skyline even came to watch a game}
**None of the girls had ever played soccer before {and we heard about it from the boys. Every team we played had girls that I'm sure had played soccer most of their life so they knew what they were doing, we did not}
**We did not win one game, womp womp {we came close a few times}. But most of us still had a good time playing
**Kyle is very competitive, which I knew, so he did not always like playing on the team because he did not feel like people were trying/many of us had never played soccer before

Would I want to play again? HECK YES! I really did enjoy playing even though I was not the best I became competitive/improved during the games. I enjoyed playing and would play on another indoor team that was not in a upper league :)



No comments: