It looks like there is no glass separating Kyle and the gator..eeek
I was touching a sting ray, my face shows how I was feeling.
I spy with my little eye a sea horse.
It did not look like that many jelly fish in the tank but once you took a picture you could see tons.
White alligator.
The biggest crab we have ever seen.
Kyle was acting like he was gigging the frog.
We ate dinner at Bowman's Sea Food where Kyle realized he liked boiled fish better than fried. The menus were filled with fried options but I choose a turkey sandwich since I'm not a seafood lover. Once I ordered the women looked at me and said "no wonder your so tiny" {with a thick southern accent and southern draw}.
Wednesday Kyle got to golf at Magnolia Green for a great deal. The had a special for 18 holes, lunch and two drinks for $30. I rode in the cart and took in the sights :)
Not happy with his swing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment