Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"My own kind of paradise"

Thursday we enjoyed the beach for one final day. I finally got in the water and was trampled by a few waves but with some persuasion from Kyle I stayed in the water a bit longer. We also got to see hundreds of fish in the waves up close. Not sure why there were so many fish but every wave had hundreds of fish in them. I of course did not get to see this great sight since I took my contacts out since I went swimming, so I missed out. It never fails that once I take them out something cool happens, last year I missed seeing dolphins swim :(.






I saw this picture from pininterest and it became my inspiration for a little beach photo shoot. Kyle willingly took the picture after some persuading :)






Our final night we had dinner at The Deck House. Which was highly recommended and our favorite dinner spot. There were suppose to be fireworks on the beach that night {which I was really looking forward to} but with Labor Day Weekend they decided to do it Friday night.

This trip was exactly what we needed! We needed time to be alone with each other and not have the distractions of work, school, life, etc. The Lord really did provide us with a week to get renewed, a time to talk about some dreams for the upcoming year and for what we want to work on in our marriage.

I loved spending a week at the beach with you babe!

If you couldn't tell I had this {and this} Zac Brown Band songs stuck in my head. They are such a great band!

No comments: