Monday, December 27, 2010

It is FINISHED

Kyle & I decided instead of presents {but we agreed to write Christmas cards to each other, cute story to share soon} for each other we wanted to spend that money on the house for Christmas. With the help of Kyle's Uncle, we were able to get our shower tile fixed and new fixtures for the sink and shower.

{this is what was around the knobs in the shower}

{this is what it looked like while they tiled}

{the new fixture for our sink. Kyle put all of the fixtures in himself. I'm ALWAYS impressed at how handy he is!}

{what our shower looks like now! I love it}

{a closer look}

I'm really impressed at how it turned out and glad we could update our house and did not have to spend lots of money with the help of Kyle's Uncle.

No comments: