Have you heard this song {If Kyle loved cookies this could be our festive Christmas song :)}
Here are a few things I made this Christmas. I am by no means a baker, but I like to try new things if it does not look too hard.
I made these with my friend Theresa. They looked really cool but I don't think I'll be making them again. The Jolly Racher center was hard to eat. You were not sure if you should chew it {since it's a cookie} or suck on it because of the Jolly Rancher.
This is an ornament cake I tried. It did not turn out the best since some of the cake stuck to the pan but it was still fun to make. I choose fun fetti cake with nerd rope and skittles to decorate with.
This is an ornament cake I tried. It did not turn out the best since some of the cake stuck to the pan but it was still fun to make. I choose fun fetti cake with nerd rope and skittles to decorate with.
No comments:
Post a Comment