Who knew you needed to check the size when you ordered a book, not me. The book I ordered online {on the right} for a great deal was obviously too small but I finally found the right size at Barnes and Noble
I used Kyle's knife to get the pages I wanted
Finished product. All I did was take the pages I wanted and framed them, simple as that. I LOVE how it turned out! {ignore the glare from the window on the frames}
A closer look
I could not be more excited about how this turned out! It was simple, quick, and did not cost a lot.
Project Cost:
Three 8 x 10 Frames from Michael's: $11.00 on sale
Book from Barnes and Noble: $18.00 {yes, I know that is a lot for a book {do they want parents to read to their kids?} but I'm sure you could find it cheaper online but I was on a time crunch}
I will never look at a book the same!
Thanks for the inspiration and check out the tutorial and awesome blog, it is full of great ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment