Tuesday, August 14, 2012

{2}


Two years ago today I walked down the aisle in my pretty white dress to the man I get to do life with. We get to share in the adventure of life and travel on the road that the Lord has planned for us. It is not always easy to love each other, to not have selfish desires and a me attitude but having Kyle by my side is something I do not want to take for granted. I love the way that I am able to see the Lord working in his life, bringing him back to a place where he can see the Lord working in his life and to see the purpose in the sometimes small and mundane things we do. We are a team and though we may not always be on the same page with everything we seek the Lord's wisdom on what lies ahead. Kyle, thanks for being someone who loves me for me and for the way I am able to feel God's love for me through you. I cannot express in words how much you mean to me! 

No comments: