A few weeks ago Kyle turned 24 and I had a special surprise in store for him. He loves Jennifer Nettles and always talks about how he has two Jennifer's he loves. I like to make birthdays a big deal and want to spend a little more on gifts since we don't really buy each other gifts for the other things we celebrate together like anniversary's, christmas,...you get the idea. Kyle probably dreads opening his gift from me each year since there is usually something he has to figure out before he knows what his gift is and this year was no different. I like to be creative and to make him feel special on his birthday. This year I made Kyle a "Guess that tune" where I had four songs from the same artist on a sheet of paper with words missing from each song. He had to guess what the missing word was and then at the end guess who we were going to see. His reaction to the gift was priceless :)
Kyle and Caleb eating birthday cake
Kyle's gift from his padres
Trying to figure out the songs
Kyle asking me if we're going to see Sugarland!
In shock that we're going to see the other Jennifer he loves
Here are pictures from our first country concert!
You can't go to a country concert without cowboy boots and hat :) We looked like we knew what we were doing
Dear Husband
I'm so glad I get to share in the adventure of life with you. Thanks for being born so we can do cool and new things ;)
Love
Your Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment