Our casa for the weekend
Cave Run Lake
From the photos you can tell Bentley was obsessed with the bobber. It did not have a hook on it so watching him chase it was quite comical
We did a little hiking too
Some things I don't want to forget
*Bentley trying to eat a tree that was sticking up in the water and making bubbles in the process
*The three of us all in a canoe {I'm sure we were a sight for the locals} and we successfully did not tip!
*Spending quality time with Kyle with no distractions from home. We even took a nap Saturday after the lake
*Kyle making me promise that we will never go to a place where they don't say the name of their business when they answer the phone. Many times Kyle would look at me and wonder what we were getting into since people just answer the phone and say hello instead of the business they are working for. I kept telling him it was all a part of the adventure of going somewhere new :)
No comments:
Post a Comment