Sunday, August 19, 2012

A gem that will never be forgotten

O friends I experienced something I never hope to experience again. I was at a Family Dollar near our house and an intoxicated woman was on her cell phone talking about how she had to use the restroom. As I am checking out she said that she was going to go outside to pee but then said she was going to her car. All I kept thinking about was I hope she is not parked by my car. Well you guessed it, she was in the passenger side of her car, door open, peeing right next to my drivers side door! Of course the woman did not stop her cell phone conversation to pee outside her car because that would be silly of her. But the story gets better, this woman had a tampon on the ground that was now conviently by my car also, what is wrong with people!!

The lady finally gets done doing her business and looks up to tell me how she is really sorry and that she really had to go. My response was "this is my car" she then proceeds to tell me that I should have said to her "B**** move" while she was peeing so that I could have gotten into my car. This lady was crazy and it was only 5 o' clock. I stepped over her pee and drove away in shock that someone thought that was okay.

This lady was probably in her fourties who knew better and the kicker is there was probably a bathroom in the store but she decided to pee outside in broad day light instead. I think it is time to find another cheap place to buy Bentley's bones :)

But the funny thing is this is the second time I have seen a women peeing in public in the last month. The first time I was getting on the shuttle in the parking lot at work. A women squats next to a truck by a busy street and pees right in front of everyone on the shuttle. I can understand that sometimes you can't hold it but these people are not even trying to hide what they are doing.
I hope I don't encounter anyone else peeing in front of me and I'm begging people to start using the restroom :)

No comments: