The ceremony was simple but exactly what we wanted.
Here are the details
The unity candle we got free from my cousin who never used it
The bows on the isles were from Carrie and Mike's Wedding
This was used in my friend Ashley's wedding. It's make of plumbing tubes and sheets. I love how it made the plain stage look beautiful, I was so happy we had this!
I got this guest book for $2 at The Flower Factory. It was nothing fancy but did the trick. Funny story, I never knew where this was after the wedding. I thought it was at my parents or Kyles parents house but I thought I would find it years from now. Kyle was over Petey's house and found a box of wedding stuff {including a card with a check that was no longer cashable, dang} and this was in there. It was nice to have it and remember who was at the wedding.
I was a coupon crazy during the wedding. I would wait until I had a Michael's 40% off coupon and that when I bought these 100 pack bubbles for $10.
No comments:
Post a Comment