Have you heard
this song? I think it is a good song to describe my relationship with my dad. When my Mom was pregnant they told her she was going to have another boy. To the surprise of my Mom and Dad they had a little girl but that did not stop my Dad from wanting to teach me to hunt and fish like my brother{who is ten years older than me}. Some of my favorite memories with my dad are going fishing, not really hunting since I don't like the cold weather and I only shot animals with a camera not a gun but they are still memories I will never forget. Thanks Dad for getting me up early to go fishin', I'll never forget those memories!
Enjoy some early pictures of me being a "tom boy"
I obviously did not want to be out in the cold. Kyle would call this an attitude picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment