Monday, August 8, 2011

Our DIY Wedding: Flowers

My sister-in-law Cindy does a great job of making fake flowers look real. I did not really care if the flowers were real of fake so I choose with the inexpensive route of going fake. I showed Cindy a picture of what I wanted and she did a GREAT job of making them look beautiful. I bought all of our flowers at The Flower Factory {this is a great store that has more than just flowers but you have to be a member to go, luckily I know someone with a card} for a excellent price.

Here is how they turned out

Every bridesmaid had a charm on their bouquet. Ashley C had Paris, Brit had a cell phone, Leah a plane, Carrie a baby carriage, and Ashley B a peace bus. They all fit their personalities perfectly :)

 My bouquet handle was wrapped in fabric but you can't tell from the picture

 These were the readers, mothers, and grandmother's flowers

 These were the men's flowers

No comments: