Monday, August 15, 2011

Run Forest Run

Everytime I think of running I think of Forest Gump. The movie has been quoted to me many times since my name is Jenny but since it is a good movie I don't mind it :) Sunday was the annual Cross Country Alumni race where the current CC runners run against the Alumni. Kyle's sister is the head coach at Taylor so we came to support her and also Kyle wanted to "run" the race with Bentley. I must add that Kyle and his siblings all ran in HS so it is always competitive when they do sporting events together.

Here is Kyle and Bentley before the race. Kyle only ran down the main drag and then gave Bentley to me since he was pulling too much :) 

Everyone before the race started. Kyle's "strategy" was to have him & Bentley in the front so Bentley would make everyone trip so that he could get ahead since he had not ran in a loong time. It did not work since he was forced to move to the back :)

This is Kyle's brother Timmy. He beat Kyle and placed 3rd in the race but the real reason for the picture was to showcase his "awesome" shorts :)


No comments: