Mamaw {my mom}: Jeremy there is Jesus
Jeremy: How did he get there?
I love how kids think!
One other funny story to share about our Nephew. My Mom is growing tomatoes and Jeremy picked one for her being really helpful. My mom said you could tell his little mind was thinking of something as he held the tomato in his hand and all of a sudden he threw it on the ground and my mom screamed no. He thought it was going to bounce since it was round like a ball and all my mom could think about was how that tomato was no longer edible :)

1 comment:
I had to comment. I'm growing tomatoes too and Tyler literally did the exact same thing. He was holding one and looked at me and said "ball?" and when I didn't answer fast enough, he threw it and cracked it open!
Post a Comment